Palmer Physical Therapy for Women successfully assists women in resolving post-partum issues such as pain, weakness, diastasis recti, urinary incontinence, bowel problems, painful intercourse or prolapse.
Did You Know?
- More than 60 percent of women will have separation of their abdominal muscles, called diastasis recti, which leads to abdominal and back issues.
- More than 50 % of post-partum women will experience urinary incontinence.
- Women with a history of more than one spontaneous perineal laceration or assisted vaginal births were significantly more likely to experience prolapse symptoms.
- 10 % of women will experience fecal incontinence.
- Vaginal or pelvic pain can sometimes be coming from your back.
Don’t suffer with any of these problems, thinking it’s an expected result of having a baby. You deserve expert care and you deserve to get your body back!